IBM Storwize V7000
Virtualized, enterprise-class, flash-optimized modular storage
Hardware-accelerated data compression
Fully automated storage tiering
Replicates data synchronously & asynchronously
- Meet changing business needs with virtualized, enterprise-class, flash-optimized modular storage
- Transform the economics of data storage with hardware-accelerated data compression
- Leverage integrated support for file and block data to consolidate workloads
- Easy-to-use data management designed with a graphical user interface and point-and-click system management capabilities
- Metro Mirror and Global Mirror for replicating data synchronously or asynchronously between systems for backup efficiency
- Optimized for both internal flash drives and external IBM FlashSystem storage
- Real time compression - cuts storage cost in half
Data is the new currency of business, the most critical asset of the modern organization. In fact, enterprises that can gain business insights from their data are twice as likely to outperform their competitors; yet, 72 percent of them have not started or are only planning big-data activities. In addition, organizations often spend too much money and time managing where their data is stored. The average firm purchases 24 percent more storage every year, but uses less than half of the capacity it already has.
The simple fact is that infrastructure matters. The right infrastructure allows organizations to shift spending and invest in projects that improve business results. The infrastructure must ensure the most value from data at the least cost with the least effort and the greatest flexibility.
IBM Storwize V7000 Storage System is a virtualized, enterprise-class storage system that provides the foundation for implementing an effective storage infrastructure and transforming the economics of data storage. Designed to complement virtual server environments, this modular storage system delivers the flexibility and responsiveness required for changing business needs.